Discover adventure and scenic views as you travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton, and Camps Bay, stopping at Maiden’s Cove look-out point before continuing to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbour which boasts magnificent mountain views and beaches. We carry on over Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most breathtaking coastal drives, to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. The Reserve is rich in magnificent fynbos vegetation, birdlife, endemic antelope species and zebra, furthermore, a historic lighthouse and shipwreck can be found here. Onward we travel to Simon’s Town, a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. The tour ends after a visit to the well-known Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Tour times: Tours run daily rain or shine
Departure Times: 08h00 – 09h00
- The drive via Chapman’s peak is subject to the road being open. Alternatively, we will drive via Ou Kaapse Weg.
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request
- Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Breathtaking coastal drive to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Simons Town & Penguin Colony (optional)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Activities during the day tour