Discover adventure and scenic views as you travel along the Atlantic Seaboard via Sea Point, Clifton, and Camps Bay, stopping at Maiden’s Cove look-out point before continuing to Hout Bay, a quaint village and fishing harbour which boasts magnificent mountain views and beaches. We carry on over Chapman’s Peak, one of the world’s most breathtaking coastal drives, to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. The Reserve is rich in magnificent fynbos vegetation, birdlife, endemic antelope species and zebra, furthermore, a historic lighthouse and shipwreck can be found here. Onward we travel to Simon’s Town, a village with charming Victorian architecture, a naval base and a large penguin colony at the beautiful Boulders Beach. The tour ends after a visit to the well-known Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Hout Bay (optional boat trip to Seal Island)
- Chapman’s Peak Drive
- Breathtaking coastal drive to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Cape Point
- Simons Town & Penguin Colony (optional)
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Activities during the day tour
Duration: 8.5 - 9.5 hours
Departures: Pick up at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town
Departure Time: 08h00 - 09h00
Returns: Drop off at your hotel or guesthouse around Cape Town
Return Time: 17h30
- The drive via Chapman’s peak is subject to the road being open; alternatively we will drive via Ou Kaapse Weg.
- German, French, Spanish as well as other foreign language guides are available on request.