We will show you the highlights of this part of the city and your photo guide will help you get some superb images remember them by as you travel round the Cape Town. Unlike the other tours who tend to follow the same old route each day ours is designed to be in the optimum lighting conditions for each stop. This also has the advantage of avoiding the most popular stops at the busiest times.
This is truly a tour designed by photographers for photographers!
- Hotel transfers
- Including free use of DSLR cameras plus free 8 GB SD card
- Photographic tuition
- Bottled water
- Use of vehicle within Cape Peninsula (up to 200 km)
- Liability cover.
- Entrance fees
- Beverages other than specified
- Collections outside of a 25 km radius of the Cape Town City Centre
- Any other requested extras (these can be added at an additional cost)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Times: 05h00
Additional Information: 4-7 pax in Hyundai H1 or similar
The full day is a maximum of 8 hours in length and can start from as early as 5am to maximise the morning light. For a later start please bear in mind that the you will need to be returned to your hotel no later than two hours after sunset. (Season dependent, extension rates apply).
- Chase the Sun Peninsula Tour
- Walking Tour and Cape Malay Cookery Class
- Township and Winelands Tour