Once in Hermanus enjoy whale watching for the shore, or take an optional boat trip to get even closer to these remarkable creatures of the sea. Explore the town and after a day of scenic splendour, head to Cape Town via the N2, arriving back at the hotel at approximately 17:30.
Included: Return transfers to city centre hotel, Entrance fees to Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle and English-speaking driver/guide.
Excluded: Boat trip, Lunch and personal expenses.
Duration: Full day tour
Departure Days: Daily between June and November
Departure Times: 08h00 – 09h00
Additional Information: This activity is only available during whale watching season, which is between June and November
- Gordon’s Bay, Pringle Bay & Betty’s Bay
- The Harold Porter Botanical Gardens
- Drive through Hamilton Russell Wine Estate (except Sundays)
- Rotary Drive
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Hermanus land-based whale watching
- Whale-watching boat trip (optional)
- Sir Lowry’s Pass